How to Use an A T M
( Automated Teller Machine )
1. Insert your ATM Card into the machine.
2. Select a language.
3. Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number), then press Enter button.
4. Select a transaction.
5. Withdraw money. If you want to withdraw (take out) money: select or enter the amount to withdraw.
6. Choose whether to do an additional transaction. Select YES or NO button.
7. Choose whether you want a receipt, select YES or NO button. Take the receipt if you requested it.
8. Wait while the system processes your transaction . (Then take your card. cash, and receipt. Always make sure that you have both your cash and your card.